Meet The NGO
Meet: Feeding Dreams
Feeding Dreams is a non-profit organization located in Cambodia. They provide free education, vocational training, school meals and community support to over 800 poor children and families that live in the slums of Siem Reap.
Kerry Huntly, Blaed Huntly, and Arlene Gormley are the founders and directors of Feeding Dreams Cambodia. They established this organization in 2012 and helped over hundreds of hungry children and families from the Sala Kamreuk commune.
They work closely with community leaders and the local government. They use Feeding Dreams Cambodia as a model of ‘best practices’ for smaller organizations who help improve impoverished communities.
What They Do
Feeding Dreams have seven established programs:
- Education Program: 800 students
- Community Support: 3,00 indirect Beneficiaries
- School Meals: 600 served daily
- Vocational Training & Job Placement: 60 underprivileged youth annually
- Y.E.S Football Academy: 200 disadvantaged teenages enrolled
- I.T Program: 200 yearly
- Kindergarten: 60 kids daily
They do not receive any government funding and rely on private donations to fund their programs. Feeding Dreams remain strongly focused on the protection of children.